Students must be in uniform every day unless they earn dress down privileges. Students who do not come to school in uniform may receive a consequence from his or her teacher.
BLACK or KHAKI pants, skirts, skorts, shorts, and jumpers
NO CARGO SHORTS OR CARGO PANTS. NO TIGHT STRETCH, KNIT, OR DENIM PANTS
MAROON or WHITE polo or dress shirt (shirt must have a collar)
Requirements for student dress are listed below:
- All shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- All trousers, pants or shorts must totally cover undergarments, including boxer shorts.
- Safe and appropriate footwear must be worn. Appropriate shoes include tennis shoes, rain/winter boots, and any closed toe shoe. Inappropriate footwear includes, but is not limited to: sandals, flip-flops, any open toe shoe, and bedroom slippers. Gym shoes are required for PE.
- Sweaters and Jackets: To wear a sweater or jacket during the school day it must be solid-colored and in the following colors: white, burgundy, grey, or black. No hoods are permitted to be worn during the school day.
- During the cold months, girls may wear solid-colored leggings (black, white, gray, maroon) if the proper uniform skirt is worn over the leggings.